Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fan-fuckin-tastic

Listen - this website is fun to maintain. All the while sitting back and imagining that people give a shit.  But when I see Addentites shitting on each other and calling each other out on the comments - I couldn't be more pleased.

Seriously - there's not enough immature constructive criticism going on here.  I mean we have message boards and comments.  

Don't bullshit me and tell me that every time you listen to the podcast you don't wanna talk back.  At either Bill or a listener's question.  

So do yourself a favor and get off your ass and start participating.  Cause Bill could be shutting this shit down any second.

Either show some love or hate - or accept the fact that you'll be dealing with reruns.

And why is there a picture of Marty McFly?  Because Back to the Future II was on today and I felt like showing some respect. 

Captain Ron and Aladdin are chilling on the DVR - just wait til I break out some classic screen shots of that shit for no reason.

8 comments:

  1. Hey loving the mmpodcast, anyone else reckon bill should come down under?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill has brought cool back into being a jerk, I'm loving it. MMPC and Marc Maron's WTF is the best free entertainment out there. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL want a pair of these shoes! 'Auto dry activated' or was that the jacket?

    another great line from this scene: 'McFly, Hoverboards don't work on water!! UNLESS YOU HAVE POWER!!!'

    classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caption Ron is one of the most underrated movies of the early 90's. I still have it in my room on one of those old VHS tapes. Fuck rewinding movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. post the new podcast already. we fucking love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughh Bill's not really as good looking n person as pictures kinda sad

    ReplyDelete
  7. BURR! keep up the good work man. i love listening to your angry fucked up rants every monday morning. PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catching up on last month. The 121 Foot Rule just had me laughing out. Awesome show. Even the whisper show was good, so there's your love.

    ReplyDelete