Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Addentite Spotlight

from Anonymous: (totally a chick)

why do we have to see angolina jolie's butt? was it really nesessary? how desperate are people, that they'd want to see that? if they really want to see a butt up close & personal, cant they just invite a plumber or a refrigerator repairman over, & see a butt crack live & in person if they really are that desperate to see one?


First off - find me that plumber and/or fridge repair man - I'd love to smash my plumbing on a weekly basis if she's showing up.   Secondly - how else would anyone remember that movie?  From it's edgy look?  or possibly from the fact that it massacred the source material.

Thanks for commenting and hopefully I was able to clear that up.  Here at theAddendum I like give everyone their minute on stage.

5 comments:

  1. Damn! before i read who left that comment, my first thought was
    "this has to be a chick"...sure nuff it is. She's just upset that she dont have an ass like that.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks for my minute on stage, no autographs please lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps., actually Carlos, i dont think she has one like that either, it looked more like one of those halloween plastic stick on fake ones! lol-

    ReplyDelete
  4. my apologize for talking about butts, now i feel like a real butthead, that might as well hang around with beavis- sorry, my apologizes-

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you guys keep posting as anonymous - no one will know how the hell this stream of dialogue works - at least call yourself something lame like "Maverick"

    ReplyDelete