Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Addendum: May 31, 2010 - God Bless the U.S. of A., Classic Cars & Other Riffings

Hey intern - where's the Addendum?  How about you start syncing up with Bill better and stop being a hack?
VeritasRepublic2314@xxx.com

I'm a day late.  I was shitfaced.  Sorry if you had to manually look some shit up this week Veritas.  Three months of this site and you're already hooked.  Good luck kicking that habit I'm sure you have.


37 seconds in is the run Bill is referring to.













































Hit the message boards for a Grandma Boy's thread.  Love or hate - show it.


DoucheBag of the week.  The apologetic reiteration.


Totally on his way to getting laid.














THIS WEEK IN FILM




The Shadows - FBI


Britny Fox - Girlschool Live



the Dave Matthews Dance




J. Leno's Garage



1958 Oldsmobile

















1961 Chevy Impala

















1965 Buick Riviera

2 comments:

  1. "In my Youtube research everybody, when I was sitting there in my lab coat and my safety goggles doing Youtube research". lol. Totally offbeat, but the best line of the podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, just man up and say it was Kat Von D from LA Ink!

    ReplyDelete