Monday, July 12, 2010

Adendum: July 12, 2010 - Rant, Ask Bill & Film


Hola,

Bill forgot to mention the video we filmed on Friday.  So find it on Digg, send it to your friends in adjacent cubicles and anyone with video capabilities.






Nice shirt
















Chevy Vega


















ASK BILL

Listener:  Bill, my friend started dating this girl.  They didn't work.  My friend thought I had a thing for her.  She's good looking and we were friends before they got together.  "I actually knew her before he did.  I admit I may have been inadvertently been a little flirty with her sometimes, but that shit always happens with a guy and a girl, I think.  Either way I told him I didn't like her, which was true... They've been broken up for at least and year and they don't talk.  She says he randomly texts her but he doesn't ever answer him.  But now this girl likes me and basically says she wants to fuck.  She tells me stuff like she wishes she went out with me instead of him to begin with... This buddy of mine is a little nuts.  My other friend says I should, but others say I shouldn't.  The last I talked to her, she said she wanted to hang out, just me and her."

Bill:  In a perfect world, you're a man and you say 'ya know what, that's not gonna be worth the blow back... fucking your best friend is like committing a murder, the less people involved the better.  you don't go around asking - dude should I do it??'

Listener:  Why does a one way ticket cost more than a domestic flight?  I'm flying from Europe and it costs more than a one and a half times the cost of a round trip. 

Bill:  They do whatever they want.  They ran out of ways to legally increase profits so now they fuck you.  We'll just write this little Bill here and have a senator push it through.  What you have to do is vandalize the airplane.  You have to find out who it is that came up with that.  Who created that.  Who is the lobbyist that made that legal.  Tail them all week.  Get their patterns down.  Figure out when they go to the gym.  Get some pantyhose.  And put their face into the mulch and jam it in there.

THIS WEEK IN FILM

Duck Face Song


Yo Yo Prankster




This is Hip Hop


Lebron Parody


Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smash Face


Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smash Face Disney Edit

4 comments:

  1. A spanish speaking Bill....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way Bill's voice cracked when he read out loud "and basically says she wants to fuck!" just had my dying from laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His spanish was actually so good, I thought there was another iTunes problem and some latin podcast terrorist hijacked his shit since we all know how much of a fuckup the Intern is making all this cool shit for free and not checking that each and every detail is working properly, right? I keed the Intern, I worked years in video game, web, mobile and now iCrap game and other QA testing (just like the Adam Sandler produced documentary Grandma's Boy) so if you need any free testing of this fanpage or podcast downloading, say so and I'll send an email. No cunty bullshit either, just trying to help the other angry six-figure-perfectionists get the MMPC with less internetardation in the way so you have the time to fuck up something else you do for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "d wade is a really hung guy" lol the cadence

    ReplyDelete