Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Speaking of Bullshit Charges - The 3 Foam System

If you one of my proud 36 followers or one of 7 people who use our message boards - you probably saw a post about Bullshit Charges at the gas pump

Here's another gem.

I remember in the summer of '89 helping my dad wash his corvette in the dead of summer.  Hours of detailing with q-tips and various soaps.  The only real way to own a fucking car.  Clean it yourself. 

The biggest thing I learned that summer came when my dad turned to me and said, "If you're going to wash a car, and you don't have three different colored foam conditioners - you may as well have it towed away."

Now this may not be a bullshit charge technically since it's 3 bucks for that plus other stuff.  The phenomena here - is that there is someone out there who's gonna tell his wife or maybe even his kid - that he swears by the 3 foam wash.

Ya know it wouldn't surprise me if they started advertising that they made this shit with real fruit or something.  Or organic coloring that helps keep environment clean as you drive.

3 comments:

  1. I swear by the "Heavy Duty Vortex Dry" hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what a rookie i am - i missed that gem

    i'm sure they using Collider technology in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I сouldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    my weblog - garden center services

    ReplyDelete