Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who Is Your Wifey and What Does She Do?

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and his estranged wife squared off in court for the first time Monday in a bitter divorce case that featured the couple's high-flying spending habits after the team was purchased in 2004.
The court hearing, only a mile from Dodger Stadium, centered on whether Jamie McCourt should be awarded nearly $1 million a month in temporary spousal support. Sorrell Trope, an attorney for Frank McCourt, offered her $150,000 in monthly assistance and argued his client can't tap credit lines to maintain Jamie McCourt's lavish lifestyle despite Frank McCourt's $5 million annual salary.

First off - who's buying major league teams on a 5 mil salary?  McCourt is loaded.  His family is loaded and there is money in banks all over the world with his name on it.  His grandfather owned the Boston Braves and half of Brookline, MA.  For all of you non-Bostoners - Brookline is like a quiet Beverly Hills to Boston's LA.  

So back to the whore - she marries into money and becomes CEO of a baseball team.  Sure she worked a bit and probably made a few big decisions.  But let's talk about cause and effect.  

Cause - Marrying a rich dude
Effect - Aligning yourself with money for the rest of your life

Ok - I'd marry rich.

BUT - if i banged my smoking hot FEMALE body guard (who would no doubt protect me with martial arts - I don't need Miss She-Hulk following me around and cramping my shit) I wouldn't be looking for 1 mil a month.  I mean this broad banged the bodyguard.

I'm waking up - reading about my scandal going public - walking out my front door and saying:
"Well - I had a good run since marrying that hot rich chick with the hot bodyguard"
or
"Well - I had a good run of coconut shrimp and yachts"

See that's the thing about guys - we take what we can get and when its over - we don't ask for more of what we never should have had. 

Full article here
McCourt wiki here


No comments:

Post a Comment