Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Addendite Spotlight


This week's Addendite 15 minutes of fame goes to a fellow by the name of Dash...

Enjoy the shit out of your day in the limelight.

Where the fuck is the podcast?

I thought about creating this thread last week... and the week before. And I'm not complaining. Bill Bur could break into my house, steal all of my things, murder my dog, and humiliate me sexually in any manner he saw fit, and I wouldn't press charges. In fact, I'd thank him and ask if he needed anything else, 'cause as far as I'm concerned, I owe him.

Is the link just not working for me?

4 comments:

  1. go to billburr.com/podcast

    The new podcast mp3 is the first on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wrong Johnblaze94. doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.billburr.com/podcast/MMPC_5-3-10_1.mp3

    works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. works now. ty johnblaze94!

    ReplyDelete