Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Comedy Store: Original Room

I've been splitting about 5 days a week between here and the Improv watching Bill tighten up his act for Letterman.

All I've been hearing from comics and staff is how Bill has been crushing it. Anyone in the LA area may have heard Jay Mohr on the radio last thursday morning praising Bill's authenticity and talking about how he owned a lineup of legit comics whose names are escaping me. (Jay and possibly Tracy Morgan were on that bill)

Point is, if you're listening to the podcast, going out to see Bill or more importantly checking out the site, you're ahead of everyone else. Seriously I've heard the line "he's about to blow up" about 10 time in the past 2 weeks. No hyperbole.

I'll have the Letterman dates up, but Bill wants me to tell you all to tell your closest 200 friends to DVR that shit when the day comes.

In other breaking news:
As been the plan all along, Bill will be posting on this site once I teach him how. So look forward to that.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I wish I had 200 friends, but I'll be sure to tell both of the friends I do have. Good luck teaching Bill how to post on the site. You should have a camera rolling when you do, I'll bet it'll be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Mr. Burr. I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt Bill will blow up. I tell my friends who haven't heard him yet that he's like a white psycho Dave Chappelle. And Chappelle said on his show's commentary that Bill was one of his favorite comedians working today so no doubt more people will catch on. We are lucky to have the MMPC, this page, and all the cool, small club shows today cause soon he'll blow up and have to escape to Africa too when his new bandwagon fans become like all the cunts that turned on Chappelle when he left his show before it started to reek of suck. So savor the free good shit while you can my fellow fancunts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The radio show that Jay Mohr was praising Bill on was The Kevin and Bean Show (July 1st, available on iTunes).

    Jay hosted NHL Awards even though I've heard his dis hockey sooo many times. Bill Burr would be the BEST NHL Awards host. Due time.

    ReplyDelete