Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Funny People

I'm going to start posting videos of up and coming comedians that I've had the pleasure of meeting and seeing perform while hanging around the clubs here in L.A. 


Kicking this off is Fahim Anwar.  I met him last night waiting around for Bill to get his Toyata Priass to the Comdey Store.


Fahim is a comic who also does shorts.  Now I'm kicking this thing off in an unorthodox fashion, because the norm will be stand up clips, not shorts.  Rarely do I laugh at web shorts cause they usually suck.  Fahim and co. put together a great video though.


If you don't like the video, keep those comments to yourself.  Fahim is from Seattle, which means he's probably got a toaster next to his bath tub waiting to take the trip to other side.

(Fahim is the guy on the left/the younger chef)

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which one is Fahim and I'm too lazy to check, but I just wanted to say that shit was hilarious. I just broke up with my gf of 4 years was extremely depressed and that cheered me up. I'm not happy, but at least I don't want to kill myself anymore. Thanks Fahim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a broken heart is the worst pain in the world. i made it through the darkest time in my life by learning to laugh. it will get better man. just be selfish and laugh as much as you can. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The delivery was flawless--I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! "Bite the curb!!!!" Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My buddy told me about how Dominos supposedly improved their pizza so I ordered it one night. Let's just say I'm lucky the doctors were able to attach a new, hard plastic lower jaw after Fahim pulled this shit on me too. I'm just glad it wasn't me in the commercial :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My buddy told me about how Dominos improved their pizza recently so I ordered it one night and let's just say I am lucky the doctors were able to attach a new, hard plastic lower jaw after Fahim pulled this shit on me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goddamnit if this Post Comment button keeps fucking with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. Never thought any version of that scene could make me laugh.. and laugh hard ... feeling a little conflicted about how funny I found it. Well done, Fahim and co.
    -Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stuff! But don't ever tell me what to do fuck bag.

    ReplyDelete